Obesity is a general problem of the generation, and almost half of the population is suffering from this issue. And what makes the fact even more concerning is that obesity is not a disease that is just limited to being overweight, but can show up with a lot of hazardous consequences if enough initiative is not taken to address it as soon as possible. Thus, what this article is trying to preach is to combat the overweight issue once you find out that you are tending towards the same. Mostly, an excessive increase in body weight starts with belly fat. And thus, as soon as you start developing excessive stomach fat, you must address it before it worsens.
But how do you address it? Well, there are several techniques to do the same, like a regular workout, yoga, and a specialized diet to help you reduce belly fat. But if you are looking for quite a non-invasive technique to lose stomach fat, Coolsculpting is your answer.
What is Coolsculpting?
It is a patent technique, based on the scientific process of cryolipolysis. It involves nonsurgical cooling methods, with the motive to freeze and destroy fat cells from particular areas of the body as may be targeted. This procedure was exclusively curated to deal with stubborn body fat that is mostly not quite responsive to any external routines of workouts and diets.
It mostly deals with abdomen fat as mentioned, along with inner and outer thighs, upper arms, chin, and sides.
Is it a safe process to undergo? Or are there significant chances of potential side effects?
- This process is safe for the human body to undergo, as assured by FDA (Food and Drug Administration) in the year 2012.
- It is not a complicated process and neither is it painful. Hence, no use of anesthesia is involved, and thus, no chances of any health hazards if one is prone to anesthetic disorders.
- However, it does show some side effects, but they are neither repetitive nor chronic. They only occur immediately after the procedure is undergone and reduce to nil completely within a few days.
- The side effects aren’t as severe as you may think, with minor swelling, freezing bruises, and sensitivity.
- However, you are specifically advised not to opt for this procedure if you have a medical history of severe issues to extremely low temperatures.
How much expenses may it involve?
Coolsculpting cost ranges from around 2000 USD to 4000 USD depending on every unique case, as in the thickness of the layer of stubborn fat and the exact area that has to be treated.
The process and its efficiency
- It’s a minor procedure that takes only 1 to 3 hours to be accomplished.
- Recovery time is extremely minimal, mostly in a day.
- Around 20 to 80 percent of fat loss has been noticed to take place through this process in varied individuals who underwent the same.
And that is how Coolsculpting can be that almost seamless, easy, and cost-effective procedure for you to lose all that excess fat accumulated around your belly that not only makes you insecure but also can pave the way to further complications. This is a one-time investment from your end to save a lot more bucks that you may lose in the future, accompanied by bringing you a better and more confident lifestyle.